From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-18 09:11:48

I had understood that

bjam option --layout=[versioned|system]

If 'system', the libraries' names do not contain tool tag and version tag.

Provided a way to request one or the other?

Not that I really mind getting both, now I understand why.
Or have I misunderstood the documentation/options?

Thanks

Paul

PS I would be helpful to update to include the toolset vc-8_0 if available.

Paul
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539 561830 +44 7714 330204
mailto: pbristow_at_[hidden]