From: Rob Stewart (stewart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-18 11:35:47

From: David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]>
> Rob Stewart <stewart_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
> > Some libraries, however, have their own namespace but put things
> > into boost::detail. Those libraries can have or contribute to
> > clashes.
>
> What libraries are doing that? The authors might need a dope-slap. I
> hope it's not one of mine! ;-)

This isn't exhaustive, but here are a few examples that I found
(I tried to skip related matches):

detail/atomic_count.hpp:83
detail/binary_search.hpp:34
detail/call_traits.hpp:32
detail/compressed_pair.hpp:39
detail/dynamic_bitset.hpp:26
detail/lwm_nop.hpp:23
detail/named_template_params.hpp:21
detail/quick_allocator.hpp:33
detail/shared_count.hpp:40
graph/adjacency_list.hpp:230
iterator/counting_iterator.hpp:24
pool/pool.hpp:71
test/execution_monitor.hpp:51
thread/condition.hpp:31
type_traits/add_pointer.hpp:19
utility/enable_if.hpp:78

The following are examples in which another namespace is created
inside boost::detail rather than a detail namespace within the
library namespace. This keeps the names separate, but still
seems inverted.

detail/allocator_utilities.hpp:23
function/function_base.hpp:106
multi_array/algorithm.hpp:46