From: SourceForge.net (noreply_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-19 07:38:00

Support Requests item #1263909, was opened at 2005-08-19 05:38
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=207586&aid=1263909&group_id=7586

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I installed a USB driver and now I am getting this message
every time I start up my computer, either from reboot or
from sleep:
Title: scdclient.tmp.exe unable to locate component
Message essence: boost_thread-vc71-mt1_32.dll is
missing; need to reinstall application

I searched the list of products that use this dll and I don't
have any of those installed.I am running on Microsoft XP
Pro, and have various applications such as Macromedia
studio, Oracle 9i, Visio 2000, Microsoft Office XP, and
others installed.

And ideas what I should reinstall?