From: Philipp Thomas (pth_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-23 12:10:26

* Ben Artin (macdev_at_[hidden]) [20050823 11:03]:

> the quality of our libraries, and I don't see a way to maintain that quality if
> we make hardware-specific changes while not having the resources to test on all
> the supported hardware (including future hardware).

Depends on the hardware you need for testing. SUSE does have quit a bit of
hardware (i386, x86-64, ppc, ppc64, IPF (aka ia64), s390 and s390x) , but
all of them are running Linux. If that suffices, I'd be willing to offer
help in testing.

Philipp

--
Philipp Thomas <pth AT suse.de>