From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-24 08:44:38

Hello all,

I'm considering whether to add to Boost.MultiIndex a new type of indices

with random access semantics, somewhat similar to std::vectors. As
I wouldn't like to keep adding things to the library without some actual

feedback as of its suitability, I've written some preliminary notes
about
how these indices could look like, located at:

http://195.235.93.150/rnd_indices_spec.html

I'm very interested in knowing your opinion about this stuff, ways of
improving the spec, and most of all whether it is really an interesting
thing to have in Boost.MultiIndex 1.34. Please go ahead and throw
your 2 cents.

Thank you,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo