From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-26 18:16:16

I checked the documentation and I see your point. I'll make adjustments to
it.

Considering more carefully what traits should be std::complex<T> I'm
thinking now they should be:

implementation level - object_serializable.

This will guarentee that your serialization functions are called rather than
using stream i/o but will not add class id or versioning information for the
class. This presumes that the method of serialization for this std::complex
will not change in the future - a fair assumption I believe.

tracking - track_never I see std::complex as a type used in disparte places
in the application and akin to float/complex etc. So I would mark this as
track_never.

Robert Ramey