From: Peder Holt (peder.holt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-27 00:57:09

On 8/26/05, Chris Weed <chrisweed_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I was wonder what the plans are for the compile time double library, metamath.
> Is there a plan to develop compile time versions of the functions in
> math.h, such as sin, cos, pow, abs, etc.?
> Thanks,
> Chris

That was the plan, yes. An implementation of some math functions
already exists under
http://boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net/vault/ <expaler/mpl_math.zip>
I have modified the sine function to work with the compile time double
library, but the main problem has been lack of time.
I will try to find time to implement more math metafunctions, but help
is welcome.

Attached are implementations of sine and power (only integral
exponents supported for now)

Regards,
Peder