From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-29 10:57:42

On Aug 29, 2005, at 10:00 AM, Robert Ramey wrote:

> This has been discussed on another thread. I've looked at this again
> and I
> believe this can be fixed. Its a bit more involved than meets the eye
> however. I haven't found an easy fix that addresses the competing
> requirements but I am hopeful that a solution can be found.

Is autolinking the only reason for these dependencies? If so, let's
yank out autolinking of Serialization until we know we can fix the
problem without include order dependencies. We've been talking about
releasing a 1.33.1 (beta) to address the problems in 1.33.0, and this
issue has quickly elevated itself to top priority.

        Doug