From: Merlyn Morgan-Graham (kavika_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-01 00:17:09

First time posting, please let me know if this is not the proper forum to
relay this information. An aside: It seems that it might be useful to have a
form on the website for reporting doc bugs (ie those found while browsing
html versions)?
 Getting down to business:
http://www.boost.org/doc/html/threads.html#id1357428
"The technique is well-know and is explained in ."
http://www.boost.org/doc/html/thread/acknowledgements.html
"William E. Kempf was the architect, designer, and implementor of ."
 If I remember correctly, I've seen other cases in boost docs where
information was missing from the end of the sentence with a " ." (<single
space or white space in general><dot>), so grepping all docs for this might
prove useful?
 Again, let me know if this should be relayed differently.
 -Merlyn