From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-01 09:07:33

On Sep 1, 2005, at 7:37 AM, Simon Richter wrote:
> to be honest, I am unsure whether SVN fits the boost development model
> any better than CVS does, and propose to look at using git/cogito
> instead.

OSL is only offering to host a Subversion repository. Any proposal to
use anything other than Subversion will also need to specify who is
going to host the repository.

I'm not saying this to shut out other options, but there are economics
at work. We use Subversion on a daily basis with many projects, so
hosting yet another Subversion repository requires very little effort.
However, we do not have the resources to configure and maintain a
server for another revision control system.

        Doug