From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-01 10:58:46

I would love to know that V2 can cover all the functionality implemented in
the current Jamfile.

This includes skipping tests on platforms/compilers where the particular
tests are not relevant. An example of this is skipping wide character tests
on compiler/library combinations which don't support wide characters.

I'm also hoping that V2 can address the sequencing of certain tests without
depending upon undocumented internal implementation details of bjam.

Robert Rame