From: Gabriel Dos Reis (gdr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-04 19:36:14

"Beman Dawes" <bdawes_at_[hidden]> writes:

| "Jonathan Turkanis" <technews_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
| > Beman Dawes wrote:
| >> See
| >> http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2005/#mailing2005-08
| >>
| >> There are several proposals for TR2 additions based on Boost
| >> libraries. Filesystem, Interval Arithmetic, Range, String Algorithms,
| >> Optional, Numeric Conversion, etc.
| >
| > Any idea why there is no link to "A formalism for C++"?
|
| Also no link to " Specifying C++ concepts"
|
| One guess is that document numbers were applied for, but the actual
| documents were not received in time for the mailing. Presumably they will
| appear later.

The reality is that the documents were produced long before (early
july) we applied for documents numbers. However, due to various
reasons -- including mainly delay in email processing -- the documents
*with documents numbers* could not be submitted before the mailing
package were sent to Keld. You're right that they will no doubtly
appear later.

-- Gaby