From: at_at_[hidden]
Date: 2005-09-09 11:57:00

I didn't know about that, because on win32 there is a problem with
deleting open files. On unix systems (probably most or all of them)
you can delete file and when last handle is closed kernel automatically
removes file - it's great solution.

Anyway, same people on unix (in same cases) first open temp file,
then remove it and then use it - no one could do anything with your file.

Tom