From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-10 04:59:20

Before I forget (for the 20th time already!), the upcoming review of my TR1
library submission is in need of someone to act as review manager, the
review is scheduled to start on September 20th, and details are as follows:

~~~~~~~~

The TR1 library provides an implementation of the C++
Technical Report on Standard Library Extensions. This library does not
itself implement the TR1 components, rather it's a thin wrapper that will
include your standard library's TR1 implementation (if it has one),
otherwise it will include the Boost Library equivalents, and import them
into namespace std::tr1. Functionality supported includes:

Reference Wrappers
Smart Pointers
Class template result_of.
Function template mem_fn.
Function Object Binders.
Polymorphic function wrappers.
Type Traits.
Random Number Generators and Distributions.
Tuples.
Tuple Interface to std::pair.
Fixed Size Array.
Hash Function Objects.
Regular Expressions.
Complex Number Algorithm Overloads.
Complex Number Additional Algorithms.

Functionality in TR1 but not yet available in this implementation (because
they're not in Boost):

Mathematical Special Functions.
Unordered Associative Set (Hash Table).
Unordered Associative Map (Hash Table).
C99 C language additions.

This library also makes changes to Boost.Config, and adds some new
functionality to Boost.Math, reviewers should start with the readme.html in
the root directory of the zip file.

Available at:
http://boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net/vault/index.php?&direction=0&order=&directory=tr1

or at: