From: Bjorn.Karlsson_at_[hidden]
Date: 2005-09-19 05:18:53

Hello Beman,

> From: Beman Dawes [mailto:bdawes_at_[hidden]]
>
> What kind of animal is that on the cover? Some kind of Lemur?

Yes, they are lemurs. In case some of you are wondering what lemurs and
Boost have in common, I must confess that I have absolutely no idea. My
editor, Peter Gordon, came up with the unbelievably far-fetched connection
that "Boost is giving a lift to the C++ Standard Library". I think that he,
just as you and I did, simply thought that they were just about the cutest
things you ever saw.

(When deciding which cover picture to go with, I also consulted my
six-year-old son, who made it quite clear that the other options were, ahem,
less perfect than the one with the lemurs.)

> It is about the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. (Don't
> tell my office cat I said that.)

My lips are sealed.

Björn