From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-19 15:33:57

I like the look of this - though I'm not really familiar enough with
boost::tuple to have a strong opinion. I also liked the test. Has this
been tested with msvc 6.5? This platform gave me a lot of headaches with
serialization of boost::variant but I went through to maintain the idea that
serialization is supported on that platform.

Better yet, which platforms has this been tested on?

Does the author of Boost.Tupple have anything to say about this?

Some attention should be paid to serialization traits. Should this be
tracked, untracked, or the default. Also should it be versioned. it is now
by default which is probably a good choice. Its not that I have any
specific ideas regarding this, its just that I think that the defaults
should be considered explictly as to their appropriate ness.

Robert Ramey