From: Cromwell Enage (sponage_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-19 21:52:40
A summary of recent changes:
* All math-related functionality has been moved to
the boost::mpl::math namespace.
* exponent<> is now exponential<>.
* numeric_caster_rt<> is now runtime_value<>.
For those of you who downloaded the previous version
yesterday, I've made more changes since then:
* monomial<> is now integral_power<>.
* A few bugs in the trigonometric functions were
* The euler, exponential, and square_root example
programs now showcase Peder Holt's metadouble.
Still to come:
* natural_logarithm<>, followed by power<>.
* An efficient big_integral<> (someday).
Cromwell D. Enage
Yahoo! for Good
Donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk