From: Sean Perry (perry_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-23 08:11:02

What version of the compiler are you using. It appears that you are using
the v1r2 compiler. I suggest trying the v1r6 compiler.

--
Sean Perry
Compiler Development, W-Code Architect

             David Crayford
             <david_crayford_at_f
             undi.com.au>                                               To
             Sent by:                  boost_at_[hidden]
             boost-bounces_at_lis                                          cc
             ts.boost.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [boost] [vacpp] Problems porting to
             09/22/2005 11:18          z/OS - was Errors compiling
             AM                        multi_index hashed.cpp

             Please respond to
                   boost

> > 2. Compile your test code with a compiler switch
> > defining the macro BOOST_IBMCPP to  600. I think in your case
> > the compiler switch is
> >   -DBOOST_IBMCPP=600
> > 3. Shake and serve.
Bah! It didn't fix my problem, getting the following errors (same as
before):
"/FTS1/tmp/doc/boost/mpl/aux_/integral_wrapper.hpp", line 85.30: CCN5431
(S)
The declarator cannot be qualified with  the enclosing namespace "mpl_".
"/FTS1/tmp/doc/boost/mpl/aux_/integral_wrapper.hpp", line 85.30: CCN5431
(S)
The declarator cannot be qualified with the enclosing namespace "mpl_".
If I change BOOST_IBMCPP to < 600 I get the following errors:
"/FTS1/tmp/doc/boost/multi_index/detail/node_type.hpp", line 56.39: CCN5063
(S)
The text "<" is unexpected.
"/FTS1/tmp/doc/boost/multi_index/detail/base_type.hpp", line 54.40: CCN5063
(S)
The text "<" is unexpected.