From: Robert Kawulak (kawulak_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-23 10:04:17

Hi,

> My version is here:
> http://www.cdiggins.com/constrained_value.hpp and some basic
> tests are at
> http://www.cdiggins.com/cv_test.cpp . My approach was to keep
> the policy as
> simple as possible and that is one which provides only the
> entire assignment
> operation (this entails the contraints checking, and
> exceptional behaviour),
> rather than breaking it down into several steps.

Thanks for your reply! My goal was different - to make the bounded classes
and their policies as efficient and reusable as possible, even though your
design is a bit similar, but simplier. The complexity of my design was the
reason to create template aliases for the most common uses of basic_bounded
template - this is the purpose of bounded.hpp file.

Best regards,
Robert