From: Felipe Magno de Almeida (felipe.m.almeida_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-23 13:31:29

On 9/23/05, Marcin Kalicinski <kalita_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi Everybody,

[snip]

> BOOST_ASSERT + define to enable assume (default: off)

I prefer this way. That way wont need more testing to assure that wont
come up strange bugs in user-code, and at the same time it allows for
people who are willing to test it a little more to have better
performance.
The first option seems to me that just nobody is going to use it all,
and the second option may give people optimization bugs for who dont
really care about that much performance. I think the most balanced
option is the third.

[snip]

> What do you think?
>
> Marcin

Nice structuring of the problem.

best regards,

--
   Felipe Magno de Almeida
Developer from synergy and Computer Science student from State