From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-26 05:14:34

> As far as I can see, I have successfully demonstrated feasability of
> an automated production line of boost library with modification to its
> namespace.

Cool.

> A few questions before I go on to the next step:
>
> Is there a simple way of getting bcp to copy all of boost, i.e.
> without having to list all modules?

Yep, use "." as the module name.

> And then; how do I run test on all of "spoost" and generate test
> reports that are suitable for evaluation? I guess there is a target
> in boost.build of some sort I can try.

Yep, use the Jamfile in /status.

Suggest you run everything on the unmodified Boost, and then diff it with
the result of the run on the modified version, or second thoughts just check
that the number of failures (if any) is the same.

I'm a bit caught up with the tr1 review at present, so if I become a little
unresponce this week you know why :-/

John.