From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-26 09:49:12

Martin Bonner ha escrito:

But then, one doesn't really care whether the vendor has ::[u]intrptr_t as long
as she has Boost-provided boost::[u]intrptr_t, right? To cope with the situtations

you describe, the macro should be named then something like
BOOST_NO_BOOST_INTPTR_TYPES or
BOOST_NO_POINTER_SIZED_INT_TYPE or anything that makes it
clear we are refererring to boost/cstdint.hpp rather than the vendor stuff.

Besides, from what Beman says seems there's no current Boost-supported
platform where boost::[u]intrptr_t couldn't be assigned a suitable type.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo