From: Daniel James (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-26 14:28:58

John Maddock wrote:
>>- We should find a way to strongly encourage people to help make
>> Boost's components meet the requirements in TR1. Making the
>> "_tricky" tests show up as failures in the regression tests would be
>> a great start.
>

> I'm hoping we get more of our runtime tests to work with std::tr1:: names as
> well as with boost:: names as well. The current tr1 tests do this for type
> traits, but that's it so far....

The hash library has some support for testing the relevant part of TR1 -
although I haven't really tested it, so there are probably some
mistakes. I use a macro for the namespace, and disable the tests for the
extensions (which make up most of the tests) when TEST_STD is set.

Come to think of it, I added the examples to the tests, so it won't work
at the moment. I'll create a target which doesn't include those.

Daniel