From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-27 13:07:03

Arkadiy Vertleyb wrote:

> http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-HEAD/developer/issues.html
>
> I am sorry to be annoying about the issue, but am I the only one who thinks
> the regression system is behaving somewhat strange lately? First I can't
> find results for the test I had defined, and now the number of columns
> (toolsets) has substantially decreased... Maybe it all has a simple
> explanation, like switching resources, etc.? Can anybody please shed some
> light on it?

Testing resources currently are split among the CVS HEAD and the
RC_1_33_0 branch. Someone kindly removed very outdated results from
testers who now run tests on the RC side from the HEAD tables. This is
the decrease you observed. Once Boost 1.33.1 has been released, the
testing resources will get thrown on HEAD completely again.

I don't know anything about the other problem you mention (I'm on the RC
side of the testing world).

HTH,