From: Christopher Cambly (ccambly_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-27 17:01:30

David Crayford wrote:

> Sean Perry <perry <at> ca.ibm.com> writes:
>

>> What version of the compiler are you using. It appears that you are
>> using
>> the v1r2 compiler. I suggest trying the v1r6 compiler.
>>
> Sean,
>
> I'm using the V1R6 compiler, unless the build is bad. I've copied the
> boost libraries into HFS files in USS and compiling on z/OS using a path
> option. If you guys in Toronto can help in any way it will be a very big
> help.

The reason we ask is that the message:
"/FTS1/tmp/doc/boost/mpl/aux_/integral_wrapper.hpp", line 85.30: CCN5431
(S)
The declarator cannot be qualified with the enclosing namespace "mpl_".
seems to be a V1R2 specific message. Our RCS shows the message was
removed from the compiler prior to the V1R6 release.

The compiler macros on zOS are __IBMCPP__ == 41020 for V1R2 and __IBMCPP__
== 41060 for V1R6. Could you please verify the compiler version for us
by compiling the following:
//begin t.C
#if (__IBMCPP__ == 41020)
#error Using V1R2
#endif

#if (__IBMCPP__ == 41060)
#error Using V1R6
#endif
//end t.C

We are a little confused as to the source of this message.

Thanks,

Chris
IBM XL Compiler Development