From: Suman Cherukuri (suman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-29 15:24:42

IMHO, when talking about UI, we should consider Windows UI. Majority of the
UI users are used to Windows look and feel and providing something like it
would definitely appeal to most of the UI developers, including myself.

Java AWT and Swing are not good examples to consider for UI design. Sun
made a deliberate effort not follow the standards set by Microsoft and they
haven't done a good job in providing an alternative.

--Suman