From: Anthony Williams (anthony_w.geo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-11 08:59:48

I have some code that has been merrily using the 1.32.0 release of boost,
including boost::optional, and I've just tried to change to use the 1.33.0
release (this is the first change to this codebase since 1.33.0 was released).

In my code, I have boost::optional<X> where X is copy-constructible, but not
assignable. This works in 1.32.0, but fails in 1.33.0. Ouch!

What is the reason for the change? Why is this not listed in the "Updated
libraries" section of the docs? Why is this not listed under the "Type
Requirements" section of the docs?

Anthony

--
Anthony Williams