From: Richard Jennings (richard.jennings_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-12 03:08:21

I've just had a look at the files in the sandbox from 10th October and
have a couple of comments.

It would be useful if your test programs actually tested that this does
implement the compiler firewall feature for all construction policies, I
think it only does for the CGamePlayer class and default construction.

Using pointers and incomplete types leads to me ask how this library
handles deletion of incomplete types. Your documentation suggests that
CGamePlayer does not need a destructor, but example.cpp in the zip file
includes a destructor in the cpp file. Not having a destructor in the cpp
file suggests that you'll get the incorrect destructor called? Should
there be a check in there, like scoped_ptr has a static assert? Or is
this taken care of in the library?

Richard