From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-12 14:07:26

John Maddock's TR1 library is accepted by Boost.

Coincidentally, ISO has just announced that TR1 unanimously passed its
final ballot, and so is now official.

There were four reviews of John's submission, all urging acceptance.

For most of the relatively few issues raised during review, John has
already responded. Unless I missed it, however, John hasn't responded to
Jonathan Wakely's review comments yet, anduld do so when he gets a chance.
For example:

It might be useful to list all the BOOST_HAS_TR1_XXX macros
on the Configuration page, so you can glance at them all at once (most
people will know what components each macro relates to.) Otherwise you
have to read through a lot of text on the "TR1 By Subject" page to see
what's available.

Congratulations to John, and thanks to our reviewers!

--Beman Dawes, Review Manager