From: Andreas Huber (ahd6974-spamgroupstrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-12 17:57:57
Asger Mangaard wrote:
> I've uploaded a new suggestion, pimpl_ptr.zip with the name changed
> from pimpl to pimpl_ptr. Also included is a lot more documentation.
IMHO, even for such a small library that's still far from enough for
formal review. For an example of what I would consider sufficient, have
a look at the documentation of the optional library:
Also, you might want to consider...
- that HTML is somewhat standard for boost documentation.
- that prepending identifiers with underscores makes your code
- to add swap().
- to provide the strong exception guarantee for all functions.
- to put everything in established standard directories (e.g. doc,
- to add bjam files for you tests.
Feel free to have a look at code, docs & tests of other boost libraries
to get a feeling what is commonly considered sufficient.
-- Andreas Huber When replying by private email, please remove the words spam and trap from the address shown in the header.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk