From: Pablo Aguilar (pablo.aguilar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-13 19:46:59

Robert Ramey wrote:
> Borland
> Test_shared_ptr now fails. This is annoying because on my borland tests
> this passes. The message is
> Error E2451
> C:\Users\Administrator\boost\main\boost\boost/mpl/aux_/integral_wrapper.hpp
> 45: Undefined symbol 'N' in function
> archive::detail::iserializer<archive::binary_iarchive,shared_ptr<A>
> >::tracking(const unsigned int) const
> Error E2230
> C:\Users\Administrator\boost\main\boost\boost/mpl/aux_/integral_wrapper.hpp
> 45: In-line data member initialization requires an integral constant
> expression in function
> archive::detail::iserializer<archive::binary_iarchive,shared_ptr<A>
> >::tracking(const unsigned int) const
>
> which suggests to me that this could be easily addressed by someone who has
> an interest and can reproduce the problem on his machine.
>
> Robert Ramey

[sniped part of the message above]

Something very much like this error message shows up for me, I fixed it
by changing in the following lines:

             typedef mpl::int_<1> type_;
             BOOST_STATIC_CONSTANT(unsigned int, value = type_::value);

The word type to type_. I figured that the use of the word "type" as a
macro parameter name in BOOST_STATIC_CONSTANT might be giving BCB
trouble. And I was either right, or lucky enough that it worked around
the problem.

HTH

Pablo