From: RocWood (rocwood_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-15 10:36:16

I love asio, a great network library!

Yet I still have a little complain that "header files only" makes
the compile process slower and slower with the functions of asio
grow more and more. Furthermore, I guess that it use static class
member initialization for win32 socket WSAStartup, which seems to
be a potential occasion for users to make a bug(just guess, not sure)
while more than one c++ source files include asio headers.

Would you please consider a header+source version with clean and
simple header files ?

Looking forward to "boost format" :)
Thank you again for the amazing library.

"Christopher Kohlhoff" <chris_at_[hidden]>