From: Goran Mitrovic (gmit_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-17 03:02:11

Pavel Vozenilek <pavel_vozenilek <at> hotmail.com> writes:
> The class template binary_int allows binary literals to be used
> at compile time. The template reads a binary literal value comprised
> of from 1 to 16 comma separated 4-bit units of ones and zeros.

If possible, I would like to vote on Matt Calabrese' solution. It seems to be
much more elegant and powerful (different bit groupings sizes), with less typing
needed, which would result in better looking source codes. I'm also against of
having both solutions once in the future because I don't see how additional
Boost overcrowding with almost equal libraries would be any good.