From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-25 14:16:47

I have made a tweak to the serialiation Jamfile in an attempt to address
something that
prevents tests from being run on comeau. This causes a command line error
wiht the
como "pre-linker". Anyway, it didn't work out so now I've removed the
"fix". I am having
a lot of problems with the comeau setup. This is really irksome to me as I
really want to test with it.

a) I the como "prelinker" complains about "c:\Program Files"... it doesn't
like the space. I've set all my como paths to c:\\progra~1 .. but still I
get this.

b) on the test matrix, "prelinkage" is failing because there are identical
template instantiations in both the boost test library as well as the boost
serialization libraries. I don't know how to get around this.

Robert Ramey