From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-01 13:04:46

FWIW - for the serialization library and tests I tweaked the relevent
Jamfiles to include a command line switch to suppress these warnings. I"m
sure it would be easy for someone to include this in the toolset *.jam
files.

Of course one would have to add an explanation in some rationale some where
why boost does it this way - but I wouldn't think that would be a big
problem

Robert Ramey