From: Sascha Seewald (sascha.seewald_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-01 11:46:32

Oh, I had a look at the regression results and found this problem to
be an expected failure on vc-8_0.

A regression note says: "This compiler does not support detection of
const rvalues"

hm... i wonder why I didn't get a compile error or at least some warning?

however, sorry for the noise and keep up the good work!

sascha