From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-02 11:47:10

On Nov 2, 2005, at 11:35 AM, Oliver Kullmann wrote:
> (By the way, actually I don't know whether for example it is possible
> to submit a
> library to Boost which doesn't care about broken compilers, and then
> flags those all
> as unusable?)

That depends on how high you set the bar. There are quite a few
compilers out there that are reasonably conformant to the standard
(e.g., GCC 3.4+, MSVC 7.1+, CodeWarrior 9+, anything EDG-2.45+-based),
and those should be supported. At this point, no library would get
rejected because it doesn't support the old, broken compilers out
there.

        Doug