From: Abajyan, Hambardzum (Hambardzum.Abajyan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-04 00:40:06

Hi
(I've already been subscribed my address as you told me to do.)

I would like to now why there isn't an implementation of TCP(UDP)
Sockets ?
I think it's possible to write a good platform-independent architecture
based on Berkeley socket interface (supporting asynchronous
(non-blocking) sockets), because both Linux and Windows systems support
that architecture.
There are many libraries like that: e.g. Boost.Thread library which is
also platform-independent. In my opinion, this feature is very usefull
as with it programmers can develop network applications on Boost.
Thanks

Best Regards Hambik