From: Martin (adrianm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-10 12:58:53

Seems like a very useful library.

Haven't tested it yet but got a few comments:

1. The get and put functions use operator<< and operator>> but I don't see
anyway of specifying locale. I would prefer some kind of root imbue function
but since the root isn't special I assume the get/put functions need a locale
argument.

2. Would it be possible to change the template arguments to container and less
predicate? Then you can use any string type and easliy get case insensitivity
with string_algo iless.

3. Why pointers instead of references?

4. I assume paths are constants most of the time. A (w_)char or range overload
would avoid a string copy (and memory allocation) for each operation.