From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-10 13:41:02

I strongly support John on this request. Having very similar needs with
using Boost test on math functions.

I've also suspected some strange behaviour caused by the * or / 100.0 which
introduces another source of slight change.

Paul

--
Paul A Bristow
Phone and SMS text +44 1539 561830, Mobile and SMS text +44 7714 330204