From: Cromwell Enage (sponage_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-10 18:16:20

The metafunctions pi & e are ready. Not sure what to
call them collectively in the upcoming documentation,
though. "Constant Metafunction" sounds like an
oxymoron. Maybe "Numeric Tag Metafunction" would be a
better description.

--- Cromwell Enage wrote:
> Maybe I should implement an inverse metafunction.
> Yeah, that'll solve this particular problem.

Done. See example/euler.cpp for usage.

--- Peder Holt wrote:
> > Btw. How about making the syntax a bit clearer by
> > dropping the BOOST_PP_MUL etc. syntax?

Done.

> > Have uploaded a version of tangent that uses the
> > preprocessor, plus a version of arcus_sine and an
> > alternative arcus_tangent that does not :) to the
> > vault.

I've modified arcus_sine so that it now uses
Boost.Preprocessor.

                              Cromwell D. Enage

http://farechase.yahoo.com