From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-14 08:00:37

On 11/9/05 9:21 PM, "Stefan Seefeld" <seefeld_at_[hidden]> wrote:

[SNIP]
> I wish people would stop being so parser-focussed. I reiterate:
> the API I suggest is about manipulating a DOM tree. The fact that
> you *might* want to construct it from an XML file by means of a parser
> is almost coincidental.
[TRUNCATE]

So, if we had a Tree container class (template), you could build the DOM
class out of that? Maybe a tree type is something else we should be looking
for Boost. (If you don't want to wait, you could build your DOM type,
internal tree and all, and later consider promoting that tree type as a
fully acknowledged Boost type.)

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie