From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-14 17:01:16

On 11/11/05 6:54 AM, "SourceForge.net" <noreply_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Bugs item #1353875, was opened at 2005-11-11 03:54
[SNIP]

> Initial Comment:
> The first time I submitted I forgot to check the box for
> uploading the zip archive...
[SNIP the actual problem]

If you have to correct stuff on a tracker, add a comment to that tracker
directly. Please do _not_ burn a tracker number by re-creating a duplicate
bug report with your corrections. I closed the first tracker, #1353854 at
<https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=107586&aid=1353854&group_
id=7586>, as a duplicate. If I didn't close this as soon as I saw it in my
e-mail backlog, then weeks (or more) could have gone by without noticing the
problem. And the first tracker may have been assigned without knowing about
the (corrected) duplicate.

> My e-mail adress is XXXXXXXXXXX_at_XXXX.XX
[TRUNCATE]

Instead of leaving an e-mail address within a comment, you can get a
SourceForge ID, log into the SourceForge web site with that ID, and then add
a tracker. This method is more flexible with e-mail addresses, and does it
without exposing that address to everyone. Also, any updates to a tracker
are sent to the original submitter if there's an ID.

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie