From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-15 11:46:02

Well I'm not sure it has been in the past?
IMO a few minor changes are OK - and desirable even.
I don't remember a review when NO changes were required.
Nor a product that was never modified - that's why Boost code is good?

IMO, as far too often, far too many fundamental issues are being raised far
too late in the whole development and review process.

Paul

--
Paul A Bristow
Phone and SMS text +44 1539 561830, Mobile and SMS text +44 7714 330204