From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-23 05:12:30

> I need build boost whit other std, have any way to do this?
>
> I need this because my system use STD provided by RogueWave, than I
> need
> that boost is build with this std.
>
> If have way to do this, what is the steps?

It depends what commands you need to insert into the command line, but lets
say you want /usr/local/rw/include added to your include search path you
could do:

bjam -sBUILD="<cxxflags>-I/usr/local/rw/include <threading>mutli/single
<runtime-link>dynamic release debug" -sTOOLS=gcc

which obviously assumes your building on a Unix variant with gcc, just
change the toolset name and the cxxflags options according to your needs.
If you need to inject more than one command line option then you need to use
multiple <cxxflags>-option parts. And finally if you need to add linker
options use <linkflags>-option.

Clear ?

John.