Boost logo

Boost :

From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-27 05:39:58

> I've done some more testing, and things continue to look good for the
> remove_xxx traits for vc6.5/7.0. I'd like to commit these improved
> traits soon. John, should I submit a patch, or just commit?
> Also, we don't seem to have any test coverage for vc6.5/7.0 against
> HEAD right now. Should I hold off until after 1.33.1 is done?

Once your happy with them go agead and commit the changes. However I think
we probably should hold off until we get VC6/7 testing back on HEAD - it's
not uncommon for changes to type_traits to pass all the type traits tests,
only for something seemingly harmless to fail only when it's instantiated
deep inside some very-specific instantiation tree :-(

We should only be a few days away from a 1.33.1 release now anyway....?


Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at