From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-27 10:46:39

Well that sounds very plausible, but I am puzzled as to where I should alter
this.

I have installed the Boost library in the usual way and chosen the solution

by opening it from File Open solution

The Path of the solution is shown in the Properties page below

\\Hetp3\i$\boost_1_33_0\libs\test\build\msvc71_proj\boost_test_library.sln

but is greyed out so I can't alter it.

I am building and running unit_test_example1 project.

The project property page shows

.\Debug/unit_test_example1.exe

as the output file.

It is set as the startup project and I press ctrl F5

So where/how can I alter the descriptor to use a single backslash?
(Or just remove the computer name from the path?)

Thanks

Paul

--
Paul A Bristow
Phone and SMS text +44 1539 561830, Mobile and SMS text +44 7714 330204

backslash.