From: Jim Douglas (jim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-29 05:17:53

Sometime shortly after 1.33.1 has been released it is my intention to
make a patch kit available for QNX developers containing the files that
did not quite make it into the release. I will also offer pre-built
libraries for use on cross-development systems. The intention is to
engage more QNX developers with a view to getting QNX6 adoped as an
officially supported platform on the next release (presumably 1.34.0).

Questions -

1. Does anyone have any comments about and/or objections to the above?

2. May I request a link under "Unofficial branch sites" to my web page?

3. Who is currently responsible for the Boost website?

4. Do I have permission to display the Boost logo on my pages?

Thanks
Jim Douglas