From: Jim Douglas (jim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-29 14:30:37

Ion Gaztañaga wrote:
> Last time I tried to do something similar (I think it was with qnx 6.3.0
> using a home-made cross-gcc 3.4), copying linux platform configurations,
> there were problems with cstddef definitions that were not correct. Is
> this true or I was wrong? I changed some headers by hand just to
> continue but I'm happy there is going to be some official help (with QCC
> I suppose)

We have incorporated a number of changes to overcome the difficulties.
The fist patch will be for QNX 6.3.0 using the gcc 3.3.5 compiler and
Dinkum libraries. I will continue to sort out the few residual problems
thrown up by using the GNU libs, and then look at either the gcc 2.95.3
compiler or possibly tackle the issue of cross development and/or
platforms other than x86.

It all depends on demand, and hopefully I will be able to gauge that
from visitors to the website.