From: Jim Douglas (jim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-29 15:51:06

Cross posted from 'testing' where it didn't get a response :-(

I am experiencing a single failure in the tests for the thread library.

The failure is at line 381 of condition.cpp. I have added limited
tracing, enough to see that it is attempting six tests. The first five
return ETIMEDOUT as expected. The sixth test returns EINVAL, which
according to the QNX docs means -

int pthread_cond_timedwait(
              pthread_cond_t* cond,
              pthread_mutex_t* mutex,
              const struct timespec* abstime );

EINVAL : One or more of the following is true:

   * One or more of cond, mutex and abstime is invalid.
   * Concurrent waits or timed waits on cond used different mutexes.
   * The current thread doesn't own mutex.

Can anyone tell me what conditions prevail for the sixth test and where
it is called from?

Thanks
Jim